I loooove to start off my morning breakfast with a smoothie bowl, and this one puts a smile on my face. Now that’s the way to begin a marvelous day ahead of you! Not only by its vibrant colors does it affect you, it also helps boosts your energy and immune system. Thanks to the superfoods benefits from “energy bomb” mix by yoursuper and “rice bran” from supernature. Are you ready for it? Then let’s make it and kickstart your day!
• 1 tbsp nut butter (choose either peanut, cashew or almond)
• Half an orange squeezed
• 50 ml coconut milk
Add all your ingredients in a blender and have your favorite toppings on it after! I love granola, coconut chips, gojiberries and dried apricots with it, such a nice combo.
Oh, and how is it that thick and creamy? The secret behind it is truly these ingredients; avocado, nut butter and coconut milk.
May you have a wonderful day and keep shining vibrantly! Sending only good vibes to yourself and the world. I assure you, by eating this delicious smoothie bowl it will do wonders for you, it really does the trick:)
I would never have thought that these gluten-free and healthy scones could have turned out so good! Thanks to the gluten-free flour mix from helios, making that possible. One is not enough when they have nuts, raisins and dark chocolate in them. The dough is not dry at all, and they taste great with nutbutter, chocolate spread or berry jam! It’s the perfect recipe to bake on a relaxing Sunday, and the time baking them won’t take you long. Can’t resist them can you? Let’s bake em!
I absolutely love this smoothie bowl version. It reminds me of being in a tropical country and the bright colors just makes me immediately smile. Also I adored the combo of dried apricots on top, haven’t had that with my smoothie bowl before and I’m so happy I tried that! So so good.
• Chili flakes, salt, pepper, lemon juice to taste
1. Boil water in a pot and cook your pasta for about 8-10 minutes.
2. Cut your veggies and fry them on a pan medium heat with coconut oil. It’s healthier to fry with coconut oil as it handles high heat better.
3. Put your cut veggies into the pan ~ your broccoli and zucchini, add flavor to it with dried oregano and garlic powder. After 7 minutes, sauté the spinach and cook all together for another 3-5 minutes.
4. When the pasta is done, drain the pasta in a colander over the sink and put it over into a bowl.
5. Add to your liking 1-3 tsp of green pesto and stir it together with the pasta. Add cut sun dried tomatoes and avocado. Flavor it with lemon juice, salt and pepper + chili flakes if you like it.
It’s so easy to put flavor into your natural yoghurt. And my favorite these days is matcha. I use the superfood powder “power matcha” from https://www.yoursuperfoods.eu/products/organic-power-matcha-mix. This mix is all natural and organic, a nutrient-dense blend of greens and brain boosting superfoods to optimize your focus! It’s an excellent source of antioxidants and is high in vitamins, iron and potassium. Instead of swearing to your coffee with caffein in the morning, give it a try with this breakfast bowl instead which even contains a serving of your daily greens! Far from boring guys. And with only health advantages to offer you.
How to make it
1. You’ll need Greek or dairy free yoghurt version like coconut. Mix it with 1 tsp of matcha and blend well together.
2. Add your favorite toppings with it. I used raw honey to sweeten it up, cashew nuts, cacao nibs, hemp seeds, flax meal and blueberries!
Enjoy your wholesome breakfast bowl, with a tasty, healthy, nutritious and interesting yoghurt to kick start your day!
I mean, who doesn’t love cinnamon buns? Silly question I know cause the answer is yes to the majority. Anyways, I wanted to make a different kind this time, trying cardamom and orange! Now who loves that kind? Me! And so will you when you bake them. It resulted into a new favorite as it got so much flavor. It’s definitely a blissful moment taking that first bite as it warms your soul with a hug, indeed a necessity these days when it’s minus 13 here in Oslo. So there is my argument for baking these goodies, it will only do you well. And even if it’s not that cold where you are, let’s remind us that these are also healthier as they have no refined white sugar in it, nor butter or dairy milk! I guess i have convinced you enough, so let’s get to it!
• 2-3 tsp apricot and orange jam (I found out that I took a bit too much of the jam when trying to form them as knots, can be a bit messy so you can choose to either skip it or try with just a little)
Top it with shaves almonds! It’s optional but it gives it a good crunch and they just get more irresistible, aaand prettier.
1. First add warm almond milk and water to a bowl at lukewarm temperature. Then add the rest of the ingredients, but first start with the yeast and let it rest about 10 minutes before mixing all together.
2. Next step is kneading the dough for approx. 10 minutes if you have a breadmaker. If not do by hand but it might take you longer to knead the dough well. It should be elastic and shaped into a loose ball. In case it’s too sticky, add more flour until the desired consistency mentioned above.
3. Up next is to let your dough rise to doubled size around an hour covered with damp cloth.
4. When the time has passed, sprinkle some white flour to the surface so it’s easier to roll the dough. Use a wooden or marble rolling pin to do the process until you have shaped a nice rectangle!
5. With room tempered dairy free butter, spread it with a spoon equally across the surface. After that add your filling and do same procedure.
6. Fold the dough into 3 parts, one side meets the middle, while the other side does same and at last fold it over for the third time into one piece.
7. Cut the dough into 12 to 13 equally sized smaller rectangles. Then form them into knots tying them together. Let them rest for 45 minutes covered in cling film for them to rise one last time.
8. Bake them until golden brown and soft in the middle on 180 degrees fan oven for about 20 minutes!
Enjoy everybody and comment how it went or if you have any questions/doubts on how to make them.
This is the smoothie bowl for healthy skin, hair and nails girls! This one got rice bran powder which exactly helps for that. And let’s not forget the mct oil nourishing your body with healthy fats. Plus, did you know raspberries helps against cramps during your period? Yeah mindblowing and funny at the same time. So make this smoothie bowl for a better well being and as a way to take care of yourself cause your mind, body and soul will thank you for that.
It’s a great recipe to make for breakfast as it’s easy and quick to make. In addition, it’s plant based, vegan, gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free! It’s purity and vitality in that bowl guys.
• 200g frozen rasberries
• 50 ml plant based milk, either coconut or oat milk
Can’t believe it’s soon Christmas! So I’m warming up with some Christmas flavors and making a Christmas smoothie bowl edition in honor of this beautiful, magical and wonderful festive holiday. The season is truly something special, it’s a time which reminds us to be grateful, to be kind, to give and appreciate the present of family and loved ones.
Blend all ingredients in a smoothie blender until smooth.
Tip and facts to be aware of
The lecithin powder helps to make it creamy so I would definitely invest in buying that product. Also the spices from Helios are with no additives. Did you know that there is two kinds of cinnamon? There is cassia cinnamon, which is the type of cinnamon we find in most store shelves and then the other one is named Ceylon cinnamon. Be aware that there is more coumarin than in Ceylon cinnamon. Coumarin gives taste, but it is also a toxin that in large quantities can damage the liver. Therefore I would recommend to use Ceylon cinnamon as it contains much less coumarin than Cassia.
I hope you feel some Christmas spirit by making yourself this smoothie bowl and may all your wishes come true.
I love a colorful and messy salad when mixed with so many yummy flavors! It’s really simple to make, you only need to be good on planning and being effective. How you wonder, well I’ll help you with that. Cause in the morning you will prepare your cesar inspired dressing by putting the cashews in a bowl of water. Then at lunch time or before your dinner, your cashews have been soaked and are ready to become a creamy dressing. Also, you can do this process while you have your veggies in the oven and clean your kitchen or do other duties in the meantime. Time efficiency and preparation right? Then here is the first step on doing this and making yourself a rainbow salad, the recipe!
• Red onion
• Spinach salad
• Helios glutenfree pasta
• Helios lemon pepper
For the dressing. 80 g cashews, 1 garlic glove, juice from half a lemon, 1 tbs capers or you can skip the ingredient. Depending on your preference of consistency, add 4 tbs of water or olive oil if you like it thinner, though i recommend having it thick and creamy!
1. Warm up your oven on 220 degrees and bake your chopped veggies; broccoli, cauliflower, beetroot, red onion and carrots for about 20-25 minutes. Before you put them on a baking tray with parchment paper, sprinkle some oil, pepper and salt.
2. In a pot with boiling water, cook your pasta for about 8-11 minutes.
3. To make the dairy free cesar dressing, have all the ingredients in a food processor. Since you have soaked your cashews for at least 4 hours, (that’s how you’ll achieve the creaminess as they have softened) leave out the water they have been in and rinse.
4. Now, mix all together in a bowl your spinach salad, baked veggies, cooked pasta and fold in the dressing! Have some cut avocado for healthy fat and the helios Leon pepper will be the perfect finishing touch!
I hope you enjoy the rainbow colored salad as much as I do. Being glutenfree and dairyfree it will help you to lower your inflammation, and with lots of good fiber and healthy fats in it it will help out your digestive system.
Here are the products from Helios I used, click on the links below!
When it’s cold and grey outside, it’s nice to warm your body and soul with a delicious soup. And moreover, when it’s Thai inspired reminding you of the tropics and warmer places! It’s truly an escape and the perfect solution when it’s difficult to travel abroad these days.
Make yours and get into the Thai spirit at home!
• 2 portobello mushrooms
• 1/2 onion
• 2 garlic gloves
• Shredded ginger
• 2 tbs red curry paste
• 2 tbs Helios peanut butter
• 2 tbs tamari soy sauce
• 200 dl boiled water with 1/2 vegetable broth
• 250 ml Helios coconut milk
• Rice noodles
• Lemon juice, coriander, salt, pepper & chili flakse to taste
1. Prepare the rice noodles in a boiling pot for 8 minutes.
2. Then in another pot fry the cut portobello mushrooms with some coconut oil and sauté until golden brown.
3. Add the chopped garlic, onion and shredded ginger, and sauté for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the red curry paste, tamari and peanut butter. Stir and cook to enhance the flavor to work together. Then let the cooking cool off a bit with the vegetable broth. After pour in the coconut milk and let it simmer together with the broccoli petals.
5. Squeeze some lemon juice and flavor it with Helios chili flakes to your liking.
6. In a bowl, have your cooked rice noodles together with the soup and top it off with some coriander and enjoy!
Click on the links below to check out their products to make this recipe.