When it’s cold and grey outside, it’s nice to warm your body and soul with a delicious soup. And moreover, when it’s Thai inspired reminding you of the tropics and warmer places! It’s truly an escape and the perfect solution when it’s difficult to travel abroad these days.
Make yours and get into the Thai spirit at home!
• 2 portobello mushrooms
• 1/2 onion
• 2 garlic gloves
• Shredded ginger
• 2 tbs red curry paste
• 2 tbs Helios peanut butter
• 2 tbs tamari soy sauce
• 200 dl boiled water with 1/2 vegetable broth
• 250 ml Helios coconut milk
• Rice noodles
• Lemon juice, coriander, salt, pepper & chili flakse to taste
1. Prepare the rice noodles in a boiling pot for 8 minutes.
2. Then in another pot fry the cut portobello mushrooms with some coconut oil and sauté until golden brown.
3. Add the chopped garlic, onion and shredded ginger, and sauté for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the red curry paste, tamari and peanut butter. Stir and cook to enhance the flavor to work together. Then let the cooking cool off a bit with the vegetable broth. After pour in the coconut milk and let it simmer together with the broccoli petals.
5. Squeeze some lemon juice and flavor it with Helios chili flakes to your liking.
6. In a bowl, have your cooked rice noodles together with the soup and top it off with some coriander and enjoy!
Click on the links below to check out their products to make this recipe.
With love & care, Melanie x