When I’m super busy with my training schedule and veeeery hungry after practice, I make this simple, tasty and easy 10 minute pasta, which doesn’t take long.
• Glutenfree pasta
• Green pesto ~ https://www.helios.no/produkter/pastasaus-pesto-og-smakssettere/
• Sun-dried tomatoes
• Coconut oil
• Optional: dried oregano & garlic powder
• Chili flakes, salt, pepper, lemon juice to taste
1. Boil water in a pot and cook your pasta for about 8-10 minutes.
2. Cut your veggies and fry them on a pan medium heat with coconut oil. It’s healthier to fry with coconut oil as it handles high heat better.
3. Put your cut veggies into the pan ~ your broccoli and zucchini, add flavor to it with dried oregano and garlic powder. After 7 minutes, sauté the spinach and cook all together for another 3-5 minutes.
4. When the pasta is done, drain the pasta in a colander over the sink and put it over into a bowl.
5. Add to your liking 1-3 tsp of green pesto and stir it together with the pasta. Add cut sun dried tomatoes and avocado. Flavor it with lemon juice, salt and pepper + chili flakes if you like it.
With love & care, Melanie x