Starting your day best way possible is key. Prioritize a healthy and nutritious breakfast like this one! It has probiotic coconut yoghurt which is dairy free and has good bacterias for your gut. Top it with fiber rich granola, which will make you full over a longer time and not crave for sugary foods. Add some blueberries for antioxidants that will help you with your immune system. Also you can have some raspberry jam/sauce which is easy to make. In a saucepan, pour in frozen raspberries on under medium heat and cook it till it becomes like on the picture. Raspberries contains dietary fiber and is beneficial for your digestion. It’s a wholesome breakfast with healthy fats like nut butter and almonds in the granola. Enjoy x
I love granola and I’m sure you do too! Buying it can be expensive, so why not make it yourself and save money! Also, you can decide whatever you like in it. I think it’s time you make yourself homemade granola by Celine. The recipe is by my lovely sister and it’s just amazing…
• 4 cups of oats
• 1 cup of whole meal flour
• 2/3 cup of almond flour
• 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon
• 1 cup of shredded coconut
• 1 cup of raw almonds
• 3-4 tablespoons of honey melted
• 2 generous tablespoons of coconut oil melted
• 1 cup of water – see if you need more depending on the mixture.
1. Mix and stir everything in a bowl.
2. Put the oven on 175 degrees.
3. Spread the mixture on baking sheet with parchment paper and put it on middle groove.
4. Bake it for 30-40 minutes. Halfway through, stir the granola so that it becomes evenly baked.
5. Let it rest for 5-10 minutes and voila the granola is ready for breakfast!
Ps: add some more toppings like roasted hazelnuts, chopped dates and dried cranberries!
The granola is packed with fiber, healthy fats and healthy sugar. This keeps you full longer and stabilizes your blood sugar. Starting your day with a breakfast like that, you are ready for whatever the day brings you.