I know how salads can be boring, but that’s why it’s important to have a delicious salad dressing to it which makes the difference! Also know how to build your salad into becoming nutritious and interesting! Start off with a base, it can be rucola, iceberg salad, spinach, kale. Then add your veggies like shredded/cut beetroot, carrots, cucumber. Next up, mix together either oven baked sweet potato or whole-wheat/gluten-free pasta for healthy carbs. Let’s not forget the protein, I added soybean based chicken as a plantbased meat alternative. Lastly perfect it with the tahini salad dressing!
• 2 tbsp tahini
• 1 tbsp maple sirup / honey works too
• 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
• 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• If too thick and you want it more runny, add olive oil. Taste with salt and pepper and squeeze some lemon in the end over your salad!
Enjoy a healthy, nutritious, balanced plantbased salad!
Are you ready to take pizza to a different level? I challenged myself by making it gluten-free and testing out new food combos together. I love the sight of it, so colorful that it immediately gives you good vibes right? So you just gotta be open to it, but I promise, one thing for sure is that it’s full of flavors! Aaaand it’s healthier, so cheers to that!
1. Mix together the gluten-free baking mix together with the dry yeast, salt and stir in the lukewarm water. See if you need more flour or liquid as you want to knead the dough by hand. Therefore, it cannot be so sticky or runny that it’s impossible for you to do that!
2. Let the dough rise beneath a plastic film roll for a about 1 hour.
3. Roll the dough and put it on a baking tray with parchment paper.
4. Let the dough rise for another 30 minutes before you add the creme fraiche base and put the pizza in the oven on 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
1. Peel of the skin of the butternut squash and beetroot before you cut them in thin slices and drizzle some oil before being put in the oven on 200 degrees for about 25 minutes.
2. Then when the pizza and veggies are cooked ready, add your toppings on it. First you smear red pesto on the pizza base, then decorating with the oven baked butternut squash and beetroot, and let’s not forget the olives, artichokes and pine nuts on top too! A tip is to drizzle some honey or agave syrup as it harmonizes the flavors.
I hope you enjoy this vegan, dairyfree and glutenfree pizza and don’t worry, you can easily make it vegetarian with some cheese added as that makes completely sense too, hehe. What I only hope is that you will feel inspired to eat a healthier version of a pizza with more vibrant colors and veggies on your plate!
I loooove to start off my morning breakfast with a smoothie bowl, and this one puts a smile on my face. Now that’s the way to begin a marvelous day ahead of you! Not only by its vibrant colors does it affect you, it also helps boosts your energy and immune system. Thanks to the superfoods benefits from “energy bomb” mix by yoursuper and “rice bran” from supernature. Are you ready for it? Then let’s make it and kickstart your day!
• 1 tbsp nut butter (choose either peanut, cashew or almond)
• Half an orange squeezed
• 50 ml coconut milk
Add all your ingredients in a blender and have your favorite toppings on it after! I love granola, coconut chips, gojiberries and dried apricots with it, such a nice combo.
Oh, and how is it that thick and creamy? The secret behind it is truly these ingredients; avocado, nut butter and coconut milk.
May you have a wonderful day and keep shining vibrantly! Sending only good vibes to yourself and the world. I assure you, by eating this delicious smoothie bowl it will do wonders for you, it really does the trick:)
I know it’s hard to believe me when I say green smoothies can actually taste good, but that is the truth if you make this one. Usually we relate green smoothies being hard to swallow, that we only drink them because we must, since they are healthy. However, guess what! You will on the contrary enjoy this one as it has a citrus taste, yet sweet because of the banana and dates. Altogether it balances off the greens and the super foods; chlorella and spirulina which by itself I admit isn’t nice at all. Oh, and let’s not forget another star ingredient; the defence drink from Vitamin Well! It contains B12 which prevents you from fatigue and tiredness, and is flavored with elderflower. I came up with the idea that this drink must be a good fit to the greens and I was right about that after I tasted it.
That’s why I am so excited to share with you guys this recipe, as it will benefit you with better health and well being, but the bonus being that it’s tasting good for you to also enjoy it! Let this be a new, fresh start on how you relate to green smoothies and may this be the first of many for you to make!
In a blender, mix all ingredients and blend until smooth.
Ps: if you want it less thick, add more liquid like orange juice or the defence drink. And if you want it lighter, change the ratio on plant based milk with less and more of the defence drink!
Enjoy your dairyfree, glutenfree and refined sugar free drink, which only promotes good health for you.
This smoothie yields for 2 portions so you can easily save up the rest for the day after (hurray for saving time and cleaning up the day after) or make the other portion of smoothie to your partner, friend or family member. Let them be a part of this prosperous and wealthy lifestyle!
As the package says, better with chocolate! Also, I love the flavor combination with a hint of mint, and you can’t even taste the superfood ingredient spirulina! So you kinda get away easily by eating a tasty smoothie bowl offering you nutritional value in all ways! Loaded with antioxidants etc.
I also love how simple it is to make it and the delicious toppings you can have with it. Feels like a treat and yet it’s healthy! It’s honestly a revolutionary way of eating and I encourage you to add the superfood powders in your smoothie bowl as it can add taste and contribute in enhancing your energy levels and well being. So what are you waiting for, let’s start this food revolution together!
• 300 dl frozen blueberries
• 1 frozen banana
• 1 tbsp of creamy nut butter
• 1 tbsp powder of spirulina, mint & cacao from super.nature
• 50-100 ml coconut milk
Mix all ingredients together in a blender. Add toppings like granola, gojiberries, cacao nibs, coconut chips, nut butter and banana slices! Ps: remember that if you want the smoothie bowl thick, be careful on the liquid and go easy on it little by little:)
Those are hemp seeds, gojiberries, cacao nibs & cacao powder! Remember that a healthy lifestyle equals a healthy mind, which will have a positive effect on how you impact and perceive your outer world.
You know what they say, outer beauty reflects from the inside. I’ve been lately understanding this, as my morning habit these days has been to drink celery juice.. I can tell from experience that my skin is glowing, purer, less irritated. Also, this green beauty smoothie helps. It’s a great way to get your needed doze of greens and superfood. Aaand, it tastes really good! I am familiar with the skepticism, been there and tried so many times to nail the taste of it. This time I have, and therefore I’m really happy to share the recipe with you guys so that you can also benefit from a healthy smoothie that will make you glow and feel energized.
Remember to use my code MELANIESTOKKE when you purchase at https://www.yoursuperfoods.eu for a 15% off. I’m sure it will be a worthy investment as the superfoods powders are the stars in this recipe. Their products are organic and natural, only good stuff. This green beauty smoothie ain’t the same without them. So make sure you don’t skip on the superfoods, as they will empower you towards a healthier lifestyle.
• 6 cubes of frozen kale or spinach
• A good handful of frozen mango, banana and pineapple mix
I would never have thought that these gluten-free and healthy scones could have turned out so good! Thanks to the gluten-free flour mix from helios, making that possible. One is not enough when they have nuts, raisins and dark chocolate in them. The dough is not dry at all, and they taste great with nutbutter, chocolate spread or berry jam! It’s the perfect recipe to bake on a relaxing Sunday, and the time baking them won’t take you long. Can’t resist them can you? Let’s bake em!
I absolutely love this smoothie bowl version. It reminds me of being in a tropical country and the bright colors just makes me immediately smile. Also I adored the combo of dried apricots on top, haven’t had that with my smoothie bowl before and I’m so happy I tried that! So so good.
• Chili flakes, salt, pepper, lemon juice to taste
1. Boil water in a pot and cook your pasta for about 8-10 minutes.
2. Cut your veggies and fry them on a pan medium heat with coconut oil. It’s healthier to fry with coconut oil as it handles high heat better.
3. Put your cut veggies into the pan ~ your broccoli and zucchini, add flavor to it with dried oregano and garlic powder. After 7 minutes, sauté the spinach and cook all together for another 3-5 minutes.
4. When the pasta is done, drain the pasta in a colander over the sink and put it over into a bowl.
5. Add to your liking 1-3 tsp of green pesto and stir it together with the pasta. Add cut sun dried tomatoes and avocado. Flavor it with lemon juice, salt and pepper + chili flakes if you like it.
You immediately start feeling good when you treat yourself with care and serve yourself a nutritious meal. It also affects you positively when seeing a colorful salad with all the colors of a rainbow. It’s so easy to make it and you only need lots of vibrant colored veggies, plus a good salad dressing that does the trick. Remember, the more colors of vegetables, the better the variety of nutrients you’ll get:)
• Red cabbage
• Sweet potatoes
• Oil, lemon, salt and pepper to taste
The salad dressing
• 1 tbs dijon mustard sauce
• 1 tbs honey
• Juice of half a lemon
• 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
• Salt & pepper to taste
1. Put the oven on 220 degrees and bake your chopped sweet potatoes and cut slices of zucchini for about 20-30 minutes. Before putting them on a baking tray with parchment paper, mix them with a bit of oil and they are ready when soften and golden brown.
2. Make the salad dressing and “massage” it with the kale & rucola by hand. That way the flavor enhances and the kale is more softer to eat.
3. Chop your other vegetables like red cabbage, carrots, paprika and avocado.
4. When all is done, put everything together in a bowl and plate it up. Top the salad with sprouts and enjoy a tasty, colorful rainbow salad!