It’s weekend and it’s time for a sweet treat! And these healthy cookies are the answer!
This recipe I found from @thebigmansworld being the best healthy cookies searched on Pinterest.
Was that right? BIG YES!
• 2 cups blanched almond flour
• 1/4 cup corn starch
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 6 tbs maple syrup
• 2 tbs coconut oil
• 1/4 cup almond milk
• 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix your dry ingredients.
3. In a saucepan, combine your maple syrup and coconut oil and heat until melted.
4. Add the syrup/coconut mixture to your bowl along with almond milk to mix well with your dry ingredients. Fold in the dark chocolate chips but be careful not over mixing it.
5. Form balls with the cookie batter on a line of parchment paper. Press them down so they become a cookie;)
6. Bake for 12 minutes and let them rest so that they keep their shape!
Enjoy these ones without guilt, I mean it, you will seriously enjoy them so so much.
• Refined sugar free
Credit to https://thebigmansworld.com/healthy-chocolate-chip-cookies/ as I found the recipe from this website.
With love & care, Melanie x