It’s so easy to put flavor into your natural yoghurt. And my favorite these days is matcha. I use the superfood powder “power matcha” from https://www.yoursuperfoods.eu/products/organic-power-matcha-mix. This mix is all natural and organic, a nutrient-dense blend of greens and brain boosting superfoods to optimize your focus! It’s an excellent source of antioxidants and is high in vitamins, iron and potassium. Instead of swearing to your coffee with caffein in the morning, give it a try with this breakfast bowl instead which even contains a serving of your daily greens! Far from boring guys. And with only health advantages to offer you.
How to make it
1. You’ll need Greek or dairy free yoghurt version like coconut. Mix it with 1 tsp of matcha and blend well together.
2. Add your favorite toppings with it. I used raw honey to sweeten it up, cashew nuts, cacao nibs, hemp seeds, flax meal and blueberries!
Enjoy your wholesome breakfast bowl, with a tasty, healthy, nutritious and interesting yoghurt to kick start your day!
This is the smoothie bowl for healthy skin, hair and nails girls! This one got rice bran powder which exactly helps for that. And let’s not forget the mct oil nourishing your body with healthy fats. Plus, did you know raspberries helps against cramps during your period? Yeah mindblowing and funny at the same time. So make this smoothie bowl for a better well being and as a way to take care of yourself cause your mind, body and soul will thank you for that.
It’s a great recipe to make for breakfast as it’s easy and quick to make. In addition, it’s plant based, vegan, gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free! It’s purity and vitality in that bowl guys.
• 200g frozen rasberries
• 50 ml plant based milk, either coconut or oat milk
You know when you get into something and can’t get fed up on it, you’re like obsessed with it? Well, that’s the case with me and smoothie bowls at the moment. I adore the idea that you can combine them with so many different varieties and be so creative! Also the idea of blending in superfoods and have it as toppings too, makes it simply the most awesome breakfast to have. I guess at this point you get me why. The one of many varieties is the green smoothie bowls like above. This one has lots of healthy greens in it, superfoods like chlorella, spirulina, hemp seeds and cacao nibs. A huge boost effect to your day! Tempting right, both in flavor and to be the most energetic you? Well, what are we waiting for then, let’s make a boosting breakfast to start out your day best way possible!
• Half an avocado
• 1 fist size frozen spinach
• 2 handful frozen mango, banana and pineapple mix (If you don’t find this mix in store, choose one of the fruits instead)
• 2 tbs coconut yoghurt
• 1 tsp chlorella superfoods powder from super.nature
I often stumble upon the fact that gluten-free foods doesn’t taste the same. However, these pancakes are a game changer! I know that gluten can cause inflammation and challenge your gut bacteria, but still I crave for it. Now that’s past when you can’t tell these are even made gluten-free. I couldn’t be more happy about this discovery, it will change your world like it did for me! Cheers to keeping our gut bacteria and inflammation levels in check aka good health overall.
Convinced? Yet more convinced when you try them? Let’s get to it and make these delicious pancakes then!
• 1 egg (I recommend organic and cage free)
• 1 banana
• 4 tbs buckwheat flour
• 2 tbs cocosa coconut flour
• 50 ml almond milk
• 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
• 1 ts baking powder
• 1 ts cinnamon & if you like 1/4 cardamom
1. In a bowl mash the banana with a fork and whisk together with the egg. Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk/stir until no lumps.
2. In a pan on medium heat, add a teaspoon of virgin coconut oil from “cocosa” before cooking the pancakes. The batter yields for 4-5 pancakes. I ate them all without a problem.. (not sure if that should have been mentioned, although it’s not a shocker when they are ridiculously good hehe). Still I have a feeling you’ll have no problem eating everything up too:)
Here is their website in Norwegian for more information about their products http://www.midsona.no/cocosa . You can easily find them at the supermarket or wholefoods stores.
I absolutely love matcha and I love smoothie bowl, so what better way than concluding them together? It got healthy greens in it like spinach, but with the sweetness of mango and banana, balancing it out. Oh, and let us not forget the superfood mix “Power matcha” by yoursuper. This is my absolute favorite from them. Get yours at http://www.yoursuper.eu and use my code MELANIESTOKKE for a 15% discount!
Handful frozen spinach
Handful frozen mangoes
1 frozen banana
4 pieces of broccoli
1 tsp power matcha by yoursuper foods
2 tbs of vanilla yoghurt
1 or 2 dl oat or almond milk depending how thick you like it
Squeeze some lemon juice and if you want it sweeter add maple syrup to taste or one medjool date.
Blend all ingredients together in a smoothie blender. E
Enjoy it with your favorite toppings, the more the better I say! I had my homemade grain free granola on top, with cacao nibs, coconut chips and pieces of dates!
Oh and for more flavor and color.. Passionfruit and pomegranate really made the difference.
Even though it’s not summer anymore, I can’t get enough of this smoothie bowl. The richness of flavor, the thickness achieved making it creamy and like ice cream, oh and let’s not forget all the nutrients it got too! Loaded with antioxidants, healthy fat and giving you a vitamin C boost!
What I also love is that you don’t need to spend a lot of money on frozen açaí berries. That you’ll get from only one tsp of “Forever Beautiful” from yoursuper! This super mix blend contains 6 powerful ingredients; açaí, maca, acerola, maqui, blueberries and chia seeds.
2. Check out if you need more or less milk according to your preference of thickness.
3. Add your favorite toppings! Mine are almond butter, cacao nibs, here I’ve made grain free granola and coconut chips.
This recipe is vegan, plant based, gluten-free and refined sugar free. A great idea to make for breakfast. I hope you will see the benefits of eating this meal as it will give you glowing skin, boost your immune system with vitamins and antioxidants, and which nourish your wellbeing.
I can’t believe that it’s already June! Time is passing by so fast. Summer is almost here, temperatures are rising and we are longing for something to cool ourselves down with. And what better way than eating a cold and refreshing smoothie bowl, am I right? I think we can all agree that it’s irresistible, even on rainy days here in Norway. It’s almost been my escape to imagine I’m eating it at a tropical place. Nothing can stop you when it’s too delicious.
• 3 dl frozen strawberries
• 2 dl frozen raspberries
• 1 dl frozen blueberries
• 1 banana
• 2 pitted dates
• 100 ml orange juice
• 200 ml oat milk
1. In a blender, mix all the ingredients.
2. Pulse until you can blend it more smoothly as it has frozen berries.
3. When you’ve got a smooth texture, pour it into a bowl.
4. Add your favorite toppings; I like granola, hemp seeds, chopped banana slices, fresh berries on top, dark chocolate chips, coconut flakes and peanut butter! It’s so tasty and delicious, enjoy!
Ps: the homemade granola recipe you can find here with the link below.
Starting your day best way possible is key. Prioritize a healthy and nutritious breakfast like this one! It has probiotic coconut yoghurt which is dairy free and has good bacterias for your gut. Top it with fiber rich granola, which will make you full over a longer time and not crave for sugary foods. Add some blueberries for antioxidants that will help you with your immune system. Also you can have some raspberry jam/sauce which is easy to make. In a saucepan, pour in frozen raspberries on under medium heat and cook it till it becomes like on the picture. Raspberries contains dietary fiber and is beneficial for your digestion. It’s a wholesome breakfast with healthy fats like nut butter and almonds in the granola. Enjoy x
I love granola and I’m sure you do too! Buying it can be expensive, so why not make it yourself and save money! Also, you can decide whatever you like in it. I think it’s time you make yourself homemade granola by Celine. The recipe is by my lovely sister and it’s just amazing…
• 4 cups of oats
• 1 cup of whole meal flour
• 2/3 cup of almond flour
• 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon
• 1 cup of shredded coconut
• 1 cup of raw almonds
• 3-4 tablespoons of honey melted
• 2 generous tablespoons of coconut oil melted
• 1 cup of water – see if you need more depending on the mixture.
1. Mix and stir everything in a bowl.
2. Put the oven on 175 degrees.
3. Spread the mixture on baking sheet with parchment paper and put it on middle groove.
4. Bake it for 30-40 minutes. Halfway through, stir the granola so that it becomes evenly baked.
5. Let it rest for 5-10 minutes and voila the granola is ready for breakfast!
Ps: add some more toppings like roasted hazelnuts, chopped dates and dried cranberries!
The granola is packed with fiber, healthy fats and healthy sugar. This keeps you full longer and stabilizes your blood sugar. Starting your day with a breakfast like that, you are ready for whatever the day brings you.
These turned out amazing as making vegan and gluten-free pancakes can be a challenge. Also they are healthy with no refined sugar, so you can eat the whole stack without feeling guilty. So, no need to convince you more right, to the recipe shall we?
100 g buckwheat flour
100 g almond flour
200 ml oat milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp of cinnamon if you want
1 tbs apple cider vinegar
1. Start by mashing the banana.
2. Add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
3. Mix in the oat milk and blend with a fork till the batter is smooth.
4. Lastly add the apple cider vinegar, and if batter is too thin, simply add more flour to it, we want thickness as they are American pancakes.
5. On a pan, put some coconut oil and have it on above medium heat.
6. When you see the surface of the pancakes bubbling, it means they are ready for you to flip!
7. Be aware to put coconut oil after each pancake as the batter is sticky on the pan.
8. Voila, you will have made yourself a stack of around 10 pancakes, dig in everyone!