You know when you get into something and can’t get fed up on it, you’re like obsessed with it? Well, that’s the case with me and smoothie bowls at the moment. I adore the idea that you can combine them with so many different varieties and be so creative! Also the idea of blending in superfoods and have it as toppings too, makes it simply the most awesome breakfast to have. I guess at this point you get me why. The one of many varieties is the green smoothie bowls like above. This one has lots of healthy greens in it, superfoods like chlorella, spirulina, hemp seeds and cacao nibs. A huge boost effect to your day! Tempting right, both in flavor and to be the most energetic you? Well, what are we waiting for then, let’s make a boosting breakfast to start out your day best way possible!
• Half an avocado
• 1 fist size frozen spinach
• 2 handful frozen mango, banana and pineapple mix (If you don’t find this mix in store, choose one of the fruits instead)
• 2 tbs coconut yoghurt
• 1 tsp chlorella superfoods powder from super.nature
• 1 tsp power matcha from yoursuper. Click on the link and it will direct you to this product: https://www.yoursuperfoods.eu/products/organic-power-matcha-mix
• 1/2 dl almond milk or any other dairy free kind
• For topping, use superfoods like hemp seeds and cacao nibs from super.nature
Blend all ingredients in a smoothie blender and enjoy!
Facts about these superfoods
Chlorella is a multivitamin, rich on vitamin A, K, B1, B2, B3 and B6. It offers lots of good nutrients which contributes to a healthy immune system and supports the body’s internal processes.
Hemp seeds are rich on magnesium, vitamin E, fiber, protein and omega-3. Oh, and these seeds are super sustainable!
Cacao nibs are raw and unprocessed. They contain lots of good nutrients like magnesium, protein and fiber. Now, say goodbye to feeling guilt about chocolate since cacao is a health enhancer!
With love & care, Melanie x