• One ripe banana
• 3/4 cup or 12 tablespoons of oat milk plus more (I’d say half a glass)
• 1 cup or 16 tablespoons of flour (I mixed half with whole-wheat flour and the other with buckwheat flour)
• 2 teaspoons of baking powder
• 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
1. First mash the ripe banana in a bowl. Then add the oat milk and one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, that’s the magic behind the thickness!
2. Mix together the flour and baking powder. Now when I made them, I had to work with the consistency adding more oat milk as it was too much flour. Make sure it’s not too liquidity when adding more milk as we want them thick.
3. Let the batter rest allowing the apple cider vinegar to work and heat up a pan on medium high heat meanwhile.
4. Before pouring some pancake batter on the pan, add some coconut oil so it won’t stick.
5. When the pancakes are cooking, you can add some frozen blueberries on top on one side. Cook them until you see bubbles and when they are golden brown. That’s when they’re ready to be flipped!
6. The pancake batter makes up to 9 pancakes. I definitely recommend them with some maple syrup or honey, enjoy!
These are vegan, refined sugar free and a much healthier version, I hope you love enjoy them as much as I do!
With love and care, Melanie x