I love pasta but want to make sure it’s a healthier version when eating it as sometimes it can make me bloated or actually feeling tired after the meal. This pasta is semi whole wheat durum pasta which is a better option than white flour pasta. Other options that are great are either gluten-free to find or spelt pasta!
But let’s talk about the more interesting part, how to make this pasta! Yet, first I’ll just need to point out how super simple it is to make it! Tasty and vegan friendly, it’s a winner guys.
• Handful of fresh basil
• Half an avocado
• One garlic glove
• One pack of roasted pine nuts
• Juice of half a lemon
• 6 tbs olive oil
• Pinch of salt
• Semi whole wheat durum pasta
• Sun dried tomatoes
• Boil the pasta first and while it’s cooking make the avocado pesto. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you’ve achieved a smooth texture.
• Add 2 tbs of the avocado pesto and mix it together with the cooked pasta. This yields for 1 person.
• Then chop some sun dried tomatoes, some capers and top it with rucola. With a finishing touch, add some salt and pepper to your liking.
Hope you like it and enjoyyyy:)
With love & care, Melanie x