After an exhausting day or a tough workout, you just want to make something quick, yet tasty. I got that figured out for you. I’ll spare you from becoming hangry and rescue you with a happy tummy! I often feel that when my blood sugar is low, I just want to grab something quick to eat. But it’s so important that we feed our body with the essential nutrients we need and not going for a sugary bar or unhealthy fast food. So let’s get to this quick pasta lunch/dinner and save you from that trouble, shall we?
• 100g whole wheat pasta
• 2 tbs coconut cream
• 1 pack of aroma mushrooms
• 4 pieces of sun dried tomatoes
• 2 tbs soya sauce
• 1/2 red onion
• Salt & pepper
1. Heat the pan with some oil on a medium to high heat. And another pot on high heat with water till it boils. Then pour in the whole-wheat pasta and cook it for about 8-10 minutes to either al dente or well cooked.
2. Meanwhile, chop half a red onion and put it into the pan. We want it to be sautéed and caramelized, leave it on the pan for about 5 minutes or until you see the strong purple color fading.
3. Then add your aroma mushrooms and let it cook for 5 minutes more. To your liking, have with it salt and pepper.
4. Now, add 2 tbs of coconut cream and 2 tbs of soya sauce, and let us not forget the sun dried tomatoes! Let it simmer for 5 minutes to enrich all the flavors and to soften the sun dried tomatoes.
5. This dish is for one portion. Make it complete with some fresh coriander on top!