These turned out amazing as making vegan and gluten-free pancakes can be a challenge. Also they are healthy with no refined sugar, so you can eat the whole stack without feeling guilty. So, no need to convince you more right, to the recipe shall we?
100 g buckwheat flour
100 g almond flour
200 ml oat milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp of cinnamon if you want
1 tbs apple cider vinegar
1. Start by mashing the banana.
2. Add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
3. Mix in the oat milk and blend with a fork till the batter is smooth.
4. Lastly add the apple cider vinegar, and if batter is too thin, simply add more flour to it, we want thickness as they are American pancakes.
5. On a pan, put some coconut oil and have it on above medium heat.
6. When you see the surface of the pancakes bubbling, it means they are ready for you to flip!
7. Be aware to put coconut oil after each pancake as the batter is sticky on the pan.
8. Voila, you will have made yourself a stack of around 10 pancakes, dig in everyone!